camping?

Maria.A

Parkrocker
Hi!

Still can´t undestand the language very well, so I have to ask from here..

Is it possible to go to the camping site on wednesday?!? Read somewhere that it opens thursday.. Is that true? We´ll be arriving at wednesday so it would be nice to go direct where the action is instead of getting a hotel for one night..

Looking forward my second time at RIP!

Any inside information about the weather? Thundestroms or rain? :|

Gigge

Forums-Orthograph
Veteran
Hey Maria,

I'm sorry to tell you that the camping site won't be open until thursday morning. So you might either have to get a hotel for the one night or party all night long ;)

elDomm

Parkrocker
hi there..

yes, it's true that the camping sites open on thursday at 8am.. if you arrive on wed, don't worry, i think there will be a few people you can have party with.. but you will have to sleep in your car if you don't want to go to a hotel..

and it seems like the weather will be fine :)

have a nice weekend and sorry for my english ;)

Maria.A

Parkrocker
Ok. Thanks a lot! Glad I noticed that in time :) Seems like every cheap hostels are booked for the night.. But no worries, we just go there and ask somewhere. And if we don´t get the hostel, then we have to just party all night long..

Maria.A

Parkrocker
Another question.. In your opinion, what´s the best camping area? We were at the c4 last year.

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Depends on what you like. You can choose to be close to the stages, or have a lot of party, or have a more quiet place where you can actually get some sleep. Some like to camp near the water, some like to camp under trees, some prefer to be near to their car and others want to be near to the festival supermarket to buy some beer.

So there is no "best" camping area, just different shades of it

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Maria.A

Parkrocker
Well, I think the ideal place would be near the festival gates and near the showers/toilets. I don´t care if there´s trees or no trees :) And don´t mind if there´s parties in the midlle of the night.

And where is the festival supermarket?!? Last year we wound only lidl and it took us really long walk there (yep, I think we were a bit lost..)