can i get some information in english?

biran6

Parkrocker
i just bought the ticket for the rock im park 2015.
i got one ticket and i invited a hotel near the place(i wont sleep in the park).
1-how can i get out of the park in the end of the first day andenter in in the next two days when i got only one ticket?
2- from what hour until what hour the show?
3- is there a specific schedule for each band when he perform or it all come as a surprise?

Gledde

#MusikfürGledde - ich mach mit!
i just bought the ticket for the rock im park 2015.
i got one ticket and i invited a hotel near the place(i wont sleep in the park).
1-how can i get out of the park in the end of the first day andenter in in the next two days when i got only one ticket?
2- from what hour until what hour the show?
3- is there a specific schedule for each band when he perform or it all come as a surprise?

Welcome!

1) On the entrance you change the ticket into a armband. So you'll can reenter the stages as often as you want.

2) approximately the bands start about 12:00 AM and play till 12 PM or a bit longer.

3) This timetable will come out soon (i hope)

einsiedler

McChrystal's Promoter
Hi there

1 - you will get a wristband on the first day. So you can go in and out the festival site whenever and how often you want
2- the running order has not been published yet. Normally the first band starts at noon and the last band will play till 2 am
3 - not yet

Edit: too late

chaoZ

Parkrocker
Hello!

1) Yes, you can leave and re-enter the festival site as often as you wish during the entire weekend. Before you enter the first time you will get a wristband which allows you to do so. You won't need to show your ticket anymore from here on (but better keep it in your wallet, though)

2) the bands usually start at noon (on Friday probably a bit later) and finish at around midnight. There is one stage (Clubstage) which is inside the Arena, where the concerts go on for a bit longer.

3) There will be a complete timetable coming (hopefully) very soon. Then you can see when and where your favorite bands are playing exactly.

Edit: way too late :D

S

Skizzler

Hi Biran and welcome!

When you enter the Festivalground there are a few stalls where you can get a festival-wristband in exchange for your 3-day-festival-ticket - after getting it, you can enter the campground all the time (well from tuesday morning until monday morning ;] ), also you will get access to the concert area on friday ~12 am until... well, until the last act is done with the show

normally the shows start around 12 am and go until 01 am or 02 am (one act has a playtime of approximately 30 minutes up to 1.5/2 hours, depending on the slot and the act)

in a few days/weeks they will release the timetable and you will be able to make a plan on which band you are going to see and when, you should check www.rockimpark.com for further information ;)

edit: the late and the furious, rock im park-edition :D