Fragen aus Kanada!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

AK47

Parkrocker
Hallo

Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, um Fragen zu stellen.

Ich werde kommen aus Kanada mit meinem Bruder im Park zum ersten Mal rocken!

Kann jemand mir eine Vorstellung davon, wo wir bekommen können Campingausrüstung (Schlafsack, Zelt) in Nürnberg?

Haben sie Bier und Essen am Veranstaltungsort?

Welche Zeit sollte man am ersten Tag kommen, um einen Campingplatz zu sichern?

Danke.:mrgreen:

maxibt

Dipl.-Ing. Hexenmeister, BSc in Wohnmobiling
Administrator
Hey and welcome to the forum!
We have a very friendly native speaker here - Chris - and I'm sure he'll be perfectly answering all of your questions very soon. Maybe you'll even get some advices like "How to grill your perfect rib-eye steak" :mrgreen:

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
It's very kind of you trying to ask your questions in german, but frankly it's easier not using any of these so-called "translators". You're welcome to talk to us in english. :mrgreen:

I've been 2008 in Western Canada, really enjoyed my stay. Hopefully you'll yours in Europe!

But let's try to answer some of your questions..

Kann jemand mir eine Vorstellung davon, wo wir bekommen können Campingausrüstung (Schlafsack, Zelt) in Nürnberg?

Try a Do-It-Yourself Shop in Nürnberg. There are two quite near to the festival area (called "OBI" and "Praktiker"): http://maps.google.ch/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&geocode=&q=Obi+Praktiker+near+Dutzendteich+N%C3%BCrnberg&sll=49.433334,11.12443&sspn=0.01348,0.023839&ie=UTF8&hq=Obi+Praktiker&hnear=Dutzendteich,+Roth,+gemeindefreies+Gebiet,+Deutschland&ll=49.428728,11.137733&spn=0.053926,0.095358&t=h&z=14

Of course! And there are no "drinking areas". I was quite surprised at the Stampede. In Germany you can drink everywhere and of course there are plenty of bars at the festival area. But it's quite expensive. So you may want to buy some beer and food at the shops around the festival area for the time you spend at the tents.

It depends. Some camping areas will be full quite fast, some will have free space untill sunday. :mrgreen: Guess what: The full ones are where you want to be. So try to be there before lunch.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

icedearth

The American Dream
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am a neighbor from your south, but have been living in Germany for quite some time.

I only know a few places in Nurnberg where you can get camping equipment, but they are pretty expensive. Your best bet is probably Wöhrl. Maybe someone from Nurnberg however might have a better idea of where to get stuff.

You can buy beer and food on the festival grounds. Your best bet however is to go to a super market. There are plenty of them in the area. You can stock up on beer and food and get a small grill. This is much cheaper. Of course you have to buy the beer and drinks at the stages. They do not allow you to bring your won beer to the stages.

If you want to get a good camping spot, your best bet is to arrive very early on Thursday morning. The camping areas do not open until then. The longer you wait the harder it is to get a good spot. The camping areas fill up very quickly.

When are you arriving in Germany?

maxibt

Dipl.-Ing. Hexenmeister, BSc in Wohnmobiling
Administrator

Of course! And there are no "drinking areas". I was quite surprised at the Stampede. In Germany you can drink everywhere and of course there are plenty of bars at the festival area. But it's quite expensive. So you may want to buy some beer and food at the shops around the festival area for the time you spend at the tents.

Maybe it should also be mentioned that there are no glass bottles allowed on the campsites. So you should buy your beer in cans ;)

Dickie

Parkrocker
Website
www.bergrennen-unterfranken.de

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

hier is AK47 aus rodgau, isch hab mei wörterbuch net dabei

:D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

AK47

Parkrocker
Thanks for the info guys! I am arriving in Berlin a week before the concert then staying in a hotel very close to rock im park for the day before the show, so I should be able to get there very early on thursday morning. We are staying in Nürnberg until the monday after the show, then heading out to München for a week.

Should be a fun Vacation, maby I will meet some of you there!

Thanks again for the help!

icedearth

The American Dream
Yes you will need to come to the Park Rocker Meet up on Thursday at Rock im Park. I would love to have a beer with you and your brother.

AK47

Parkrocker
It's very kind of you trying to ask your questions in german, but frankly it's easier not using any of these so-called "translators". You're welcome to talk to us in english. :mrgreen:

I've been 2008 in Western Canada, really enjoyed my stay. Hopefully you'll yours in Europe!

But let's try to answer some of your questions..

Try a Do-It-Yourself Shop in Nürnberg. There are two quite near to the festival area (called "OBI" and "Praktiker"): http://maps.google.ch/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&geocode=&q=Obi+Praktiker+near+Dutzendteich+N%C3%BCrnberg&sll=49.433334,11.12443&sspn=0.01348,0.023839&ie=UTF8&hq=Obi+Praktiker&hnear=Dutzendteich,+Roth,+gemeindefreies+Gebiet,+Deutschland&ll=49.428728,11.137733&spn=0.053926,0.095358&t=h&z=14

It depends. Some camping areas will be full quite fast, some will have free space untill sunday. :mrgreen: Guess what: The full ones are where you want to be. So try to be there before lunch.

That is funny, I am from Calgary! I am glad you had a good time at our Stampede. Thank you for the links.

gfc

Schönwetter Camping-Prophet
Administrator
Website
www.parkrocker.net
Thanks for the info guys! I am arriving in Berlin a week before the concert then staying in a hotel very close to rock im park for the day before the show, so I should be able to get there very early on thursday morning. We are staying in Nürnberg until the monday after the show, then heading out to München for a week.

Just spend a week in Berlin for vacation, it's really a great city with thousand interesting (historic) places to see and lots of nice places to get a drink or two. Take a look at some pictures I've made on my last trip: http://www.urnaut.com/foto-album/?album=2&gallery=44

Besides the known Highlights, take a look at the "Hack'sche Höfe", the old Stasi Prison "Hohenschönhausen" and the jewish museum.

If you want to meet some of us, just watch for yellow t-shirts.

That is funny, I am from Calgary! I am glad you had a good time at our Stampede. Thank you for the links.

Oh, I love Calgary. I was there at Stampede-time, so the city was full of cowboys and cowgirls. I don't know if that's usual, but I really enjoyed that feeling. But I heard in winter the city is really cold..

AK47

Parkrocker

Just spend a week in Berlin for vacation, it's really a great city with thousand interesting (historic) places to see and lots of nice places to get a drink or two. Take a look at some pictures I've made on my last trip: http://www.urnaut.com/foto-album/?album=2&gallery=44

Besides the known Highlights, take a look at the "Hack'sche Höfe", the old Stasi Prison "Hohenschönhausen" and the jewish museum.

If you want to meet some of us, just watch for yellow t-shirts.

Oh, I love Calgary. I was there at Stampede-time, so the city was full of cowboys and cowgirls. I don't know if that's usual, but I really enjoyed that feeling. But I heard in winter the city is really cold..

Those are some fantastic pictures, makes me escited to visit Berlin even more!

Oh and Cowboys are the norm around Calgary and winters are VERY cold. like -35 is not uncommon. lol.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.