Help with parking

sharkeybmelody

Parkrocker
yeah, well looking forward to the kid

metallica are playin the Leeds Festival this year, so if i dont catch them @ RIP then i can @ leeds. i think i have seen them about 4 times, twice @ donnington, once at leeds and once at RIP

i am a massive Liverpool fan, not a great season for us this year, but fernando torres has been on top form. i was really supprised by Bayern not making it through to the UEFA cup final, i though you would definatly beat Zennit, and rangers in the final would have been a walkover. the final is in manchester, some 30 miles away from where i live.

i suppose though you have won the bundersleiga which makes up for a bad year in europe. Champions league next year?

icedearth

The American Dream
Yeah Bayern won the Bundesliga but that was a given. I would have rather have one the UEFA Cup. Oh well, shit happens! :lol:

If they want to win the CL they need to do some serious building this year.

sharkeybmelody

Parkrocker
urgh - united won the chamions league - i hate manchester with all my heart! was a very good game but i really wanted chelsea to win.

i seen on the news the bayern celebrations - i dont really have a team that i look out for in germany, but i know that there have been a few difficult years for bayern. shalke did really well this year in the CL and where unlucky not to beat Barcalona.

Liverpool need to strenghten more in the summer, although manchester are the best team in the world, its going to be some competition next year!