Seven Hours After Violet

TheEmperor

Zu Gast bei Freunden
Seven Hours After Violet

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Offiziell bestätigt!

When the universe aligns, magic happens. This was certainly the case when Shavo Odadjian, the legendary bass player of System of a Down, crossed paths with producer and multi-instrumentalist Morgoth at a party on 2.22.22. Their initial sessions were a spontaneous combustion of creativity, transforming from a potential solo venture into a full-fledged band. “We wrote a song right away. It wasn’t like any writing session I had been part of before, riffs were just flowing out of me without me even having to try. Every time I felt like I couldn't write anything. Morgoth would hand me a guitar and say, “go, go, go”. I needed that, you know? I needed someone to push me when I wasn't pushing myself. ” Shavo recalls. As music continued to pour out in torrents, with Shavo writing and performing all the guitar and bass parts and Morgoth producing and providing the beats, atmospherics and FX, Morgoth suggested they turn it into a Shavo solo project. However, with his eye now firmly set on the live arena, Shavo decided to create a full band.

Quelle Text

Offizielle Bandpage