someone comin over from the states?

dr.pepper

Parkrocker
Website
www.myspace.com
8) hey is there someone comin over from the states? last year i met like tons of americans and i admired all of em for like comin all the way...

l8er :mrgreen:

dr.pepper

Parkrocker
Website
www.myspace.com
ha i aint american though...
ive only lived in the states a couple of months.
but hey lets meet! i love meeting americans, i like their attitude, they aint so negative all the time contrary to pretty much everyone here...

l8er/servus

Marion

Parkrocker
Website
www.myspace.com
hey hab dich mal auf myspace geadded haha
naja dann könn ma eh deutsch reden

also mein freun heisst hier sammytime wennstn mal anschreiben willst ...

und das mit der negativen einstellung stimmt ... heutzutage schimpft zwar jeder über amis ... aber wenn man jetzt mal den einzelnen betrachtet, dann sind die echt net so vorurteilshaft ... was hat der an? was hört die? blah ...

wo campt ihr? bist du aufm PR treffen?

icedearth

The American Dream
Marion schrieb:
hey ...

my boyfriend sam s coming from New Hampshire ... would be rad if we'd meet some americans so he doesn't feel too alone haha

I am American, but I live in Ansbach, Germany. I am coming to Rock im Park with several other Americans and some Germans as well. You guys can set up camp with us.

It would be fun. My friends are good people who enjoy having a good time with no troubles. Going to listen to music, grill, and party out!

icedearth

The American Dream
Not sure where we are going to camp. We are arriving early in the morning on Thursday as we only live about 30 minutes from Nurnberg.

When are you and your boyfriend arriving? I am sure we can work something out on how to meet and if you are arriving later we can hold a spot for you tent and whatever else you bring.

Marion

Parkrocker
Website
www.myspace.com
we prolly arrive with a band on friday ... so we aren't sure yet when we gonna arrive :( ...

but there is a possibility we might go by ourselves and then we will be there prolly Thursday noon or something ...

with how many ppl will you be there? so awesome that americans will be there too :)

icedearth

The American Dream
I have about 8 Americans that are going with me and about 4 Germans.

It will be a lot of fun.

The last few years when I was still in the Army we would go with a group of about 25 Americans. We would have have this big camp. Was a lot of fun.

icedearth

The American Dream
Since 1999 I have only missed one RIP and that was in 2004 because I was in Iraq.

Every year we seem to camp someplace else. We just try and find a really good spot where we can set up everyones tents with a sort of community area in the center under a pavillion.

dr.pepper

Parkrocker
Website
www.myspace.com
hey chris aka icedearth! i added you to my myspace friends (well, you still needa approve though...)
ima come on thursday at around noon so we could meet up and have our own little tent village haha!

dangit last year i met two americans, they said they were in the army. i cant remember where they were from though. like midwest (more to the south thoug) or form the east coast or so. coulda been you hu?

anyways, ill def keep in touch with ya!

l8er