Young Bloods

_Contagious

Parkrocker
Website
www.facebook.com
Young Bloods

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Young Bloods started as a solo project founded by Joey Arena in the Summer of 2008. With nothing but a pen, paper, and an acoustic guitar, his ultimate dream was an unpretentious one: to connect to the hearts of his listeners. Whether it be mellow or extreme, Arena never felt trapped into any specific genre. Instead, he found himself the most satisfied while creating sounds which genuinely matched the season of life he was experiencing. Composing with an open mind, Arena embraced the idea that any bit of lyrics could be taken multiple ways, leaving them more open-ended in hopes of people finding a personal solace in his songs. "When I think about somebody listening to Young Bloods, whether it be on their iPod or standing in front of a stage, I want them to remember that every song is a story, like a pinpoint on a timeline. I wrote them so people could relate to them, to turn them on when they're feeling a certain way, and know that I've been there too. I've felt what they're feeling, so I write because I believe in my heart that music makes the world turn." Putting all else aside, for Arena, it has always been about the fans.

Quelle Text (Facebook da keine Wikiseite der Band vorhanden)

Myspace

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: