Alien vs Predator

Pyron_5

Wolfgang Petri Imitat
habt ihr schon von dem film gehört? Das spiel war ja schon so geil jetzt endlich die 2 monster in einem film, wird sicher hammer geil! Hab grade den trailer angeschaut und der ist echt vielversprechend, da gibts auch mehr filmschnipsel rund um den film, sind auch interessant!

hier mal der link:

http://www.avp-movie.com

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Hier mal eine Kritik zu AVP:

You know, AVP is mildly entertaining in a sort of B-movie kind of way, but die-hard fans of either the Alien or Predator franchises are going to be left seriously wanting. There's not a lick of intelligence or sophistication in this film whatsoever, and the whole thing is barely 100 minutes long. It's a total exercise in style over substance. The entire concept, as you might guess from the title, is just the setup for a series of Matrix-esque fight scenes. Yes, that's right... CGI aliens, Klingon-style Predators and bullet time wire-fu. There's one good line and a couple cool moments, but by and large, AVP is terribly written, poorly directed and acted, and (like Alien³ and Alien: Resurrection before it) features seriously mediocre creature effects. Why is it that in 1979 and 1986 they were able to show us creatures that looked and felt like REAL and dangerous organisms, and in 2004 we get creatures that look like videogame cannon fodder? Very, very, very disappointing.

TheEmperor

Zu Gast bei Freunden
Boah der Trailer ist ja der HAMMER!
Bin ja nen Ultra Fan beider Filmreihen (hab auch die Alien Quadrilogy). Und der Movie wird mit sicherheit für mich das geislte was seit Jahren im Kino kam. Ich freu mich ja so!!!!!!!!

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Wie gesagt.. in den USA läuft der Film ja schon und wird ziemlich verrissen. Sowohl von Kritikern als auch von Alien/Predator Fans

Hier mal Beispiel:

"Whoever wins... we lose.

Underneath the artic ice, a heat pulse sparks the attention of a Weyland Industries survey satellite. Quickly assembling a team of scientist and miners, the corporation lead by it's founder Bishop Weyland head up to inspect the pulse. Buried beneath the ice Weyland and crew find an ancient pyramid that holds more than just buried secrets. Now he and his crew will become trapped in a battle of intergalactic proportions and historic consequences.

Finally after fifteen years the wait is over, and it wasn't worth it. I had such high hopes going into this film, from the trailers to the promos I was enthralled for this film, but I felt very let down.

First off there is some very good points to this film, so here goes. The predators and the aliens both look amazing.

The predators are fearsome and move with true realism, the aliens are fluid and slithery and at the end the queen alien looks as good as the T-Rex from Jurassic Park. Also if there was CGI it was minute and unnoticeable, very well done. The film also has tons of references to the other films in both franchises and other sci-fi and horror films, see if you can catch them.

Now for the bad. The plot, it's good but way too much back story, I wanted aliens and predators only. There is also way too many errors in some of the film plot holes. The best example of this is when a scientist unravels the mystery of the hieroglyphics and the why and how the aliens are there. This does however lead into an incredible flashback scene atop a pyramid that absolutely kicked ass. Also the fight scenes are hard to follow, too many close ups and spiraling falls. There is also another of those outrun sequences that both me and the Horrorist cannot stand, you know where a human outruns the speed of sound or nuclear explosion somehow. The film also takes forever to get started and once the action starts there is only about ten minutes left in the movie, just a damn shame.

Maybe I'm being harsh because I wanted this one to be good, no, I needed it to be good, but it's not. I even won free tickets to this film and took a fellow member of this site with me to enjoy it before our adventure to HorrorFind Weekend, but even that didn't help. I know I'll end up buying this on DVD just to have it in the collection of two of my favorite monsters, but both the aliens and the predator deserved better than this, much better."

Man beachte: Der Film wurde bewusst auf "Frei ab 12" hin produziert, also nichts mehr mit Bluteffekten und Horror etc..

Pyron_5

Wolfgang Petri Imitat
was der is ab 12???
so ein scheiss! aber muss zugeben hab bisher auch nur schlechte kritik gehört, trotzdem muss ich ihn sehen, aber es wird auch noch ein echter ALIEN 5 kommen!

HarryHarndrang

auf Dixi-Suche
Veteran
Noch 'n Alienteil? Naja, war ja früher mal als Trilogie geplant und jetzt wird's ausgeschlachtet. Hoffe mal beide Filme sind trotzdem gut! Aber nur 10 Minuten Action?! Kann ich ja gar net glauben. Ich bin jetzt mal optimistisch und denk mir der Kerl meinte mit "Action" nur die großen "Gemetzel" und nicht auch die Geplänkel wie sie aus den Alienfilmen bekannt sind: Geräusche - Alien packt Menschlein - Alien und Menschlein weg.

Pyron_5

Wolfgang Petri Imitat
ich hab auf der page nen kampf clip zwischen alien u predator gesehen, wenn des allein ein paar mal vorkommt reichts voll aus, ist echt hammer wie die des gemacht haben!

TheEmperor

Zu Gast bei Freunden
hmm...aber frei ab 12 is ja doch shcon bischen arm finde ich, da geht ja blutmäßig dann 0,0! wenn man bedenkt das alle alien filme ab 1 waren und alle predator filme ab 18...schon bischen doof find ich.

Pyron_5

Wolfgang Petri Imitat
leute nicht entmutigen lassen, machen wir das beste draus u die geniale bedrückende stimmung bei der man nie weiss woher das alien jez kommt, das bleibt ja bestehen u das macht die filme doch aus!

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Das mit "ab 12" bezieht sich erstmal auf die US Kinos... die Alien Filme hatten ja alle ein "Rated R", der neue bewusst ein "PG13"... Das wäre in D dann "ab 12", die deutsche FSK kann aber auch noch anders entscheiden.

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Schmunzel ;)

Looks like Freddy Vs. Jason was just the warm-up. Edging out last year's $35.8 million opening for those twin titans of terror, the sci-fi icons of Alien Vs. Predator pulled in a stellar $38.3 million in their debut weekend. Despite weak reviews and some theaters reporting loud audience laughter, the chance to see these two classic monsters duke it out proved too strong for moviegoers to resist. But the scariest part? The success of two "Vs." movies in a row inevitably means more. What's next?Leatherface Vs. Michael Myers? Chucky Vs. Leprechaun? Jar-Jar Vs. C-3P0? One shudders to think...

ThePigMustDie

Lass ma steckn
ich bin fan beider filme (alien,predator) und ich freu mich echt auf den film vorallem nach dem trailer... aber ich geh da nicht mit zu großen erwartungen rein..
zum thema altersbeschränkung.. das wird sich bei uns bestimmt noch ändern.. die amis sind da viel lockerer... also ich denk das es ein FSK 16 film wird ...

ThePigMustDie

Lass ma steckn
naja ich schau mir den an... aber ich freu mich mehr aufs dvd release. das wird der directors cut.. d.h in dem fall mehr gore "yeah" :)
dvd wird dann wohl ne 18er freigabe haben..

SPOILER!!!! NICHT LESEN WENN MAN KEINE DETAILS AUS DEM FILM WISSEN WILL!!!!

hab einige reviews gelesen und äh was soll ich sagen ein predator verbündet sich mit einem menschen--wäääh.. was soll das?? die ultimative killermaschine verbündet sich mit einem primaten :( naja aber die tötungssequenzen sollen lustig sein "g"
<<<<<<<<<<