Guns n'Roses

puni

dauerdichter Forumskaschper
ich weiss net... mir taugt des lied schon ends lang wusst aber nie vom wems is...
naja wie auch immer...

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Ein Grund mehr für dich, sich vielleicht mal ein komplettes Album anzuhören :)
In dem Falle wohl Appetite for Destruction *gg*

puni

@seb: bin grad dabei mir mehr songs zu holen ;)

puni

hehe ich "hole" mir grad des best of album ;)

O

oidi

dann ists gefährlich, dass du dir danach alles holen wirst, denn am best of ist von jedem album was oben ;)

arven

proBIERende BIERhexe
Veteran
HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Da hofft einer sehr.. hihihii... naja, mal schaun wanns ankommt ;) Post braucht immer a bisal Zeit ...

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
K2, the long time promoter for Guns n'roses in Europe, have confirmed that there are no tour dates currently booked in Europe for Guns n'roses, and they are not expecting any dates to be booked 'for a few months', at least. A European promoter has intimated that this, in part, may be due to Velvet Revolver touring Europe this Summer. It has been indicated though that a surprise appearance at a European festival this Summer could still be on the cards for Guns n'roses.

CAA have also confirmed that there are no tour dates currently booked in North America, South America or Canada, and there will not be for while yet. External sources have indicated that this is due to current legal action against Clear Channel.

Regardless of this news, Merck Mercuriadis, manager of Guns n'roses, told Splat earlier this year that 2005 will be the year for Guns n'roses, and has reaffirmed this again in recent statements.

Quelle: sp1at.com

Na vielleicht noch Hoffnung für RIP? :mrgreen:
Naja aufgrund von VR wohl leider nicht... ^^

Nossek

Parkrocker
Tja "dank" Limp Bizkit sind jetzt ja alle Headliner und Co-Headliner komplett! Nix G`n`R und anderen Wünschen, leider!

O

oidi

Former AXL ROSE Assistant Says 'Chinese Democracy' Songs Are 'Phenomenal' - Apr. 7, 2005

Craig Duswalt, former assistant to Axl Rose, has spoken to Sp1at.com about his time with Rose and GUNS N' ROSES.

On Rose, Craig said, "Axl is one of the nicest guys in the world. He's not so great in public but I think it's because he's uncomfortable with his fame and probably because he's pretty much 'invaded' all the time. One on one, he's great — he loves to discuss, debate... everything. Yes he has issues, but we all do. During the tour he was a great friend to me and a great friend to my wife. I have total respect for him."

On "Chinese Democracy", Craig revealed, "I heard most of the tracks back in 1999 at a dinner at Axl's house with Brian May of QUEEN — he was adding some guitar tracks. The songs were phenomenal. I do not know the exact reasons the album has not been released yet, but I do know that Axl will only release what he is extremely happy with — he will never settle for less."

The entire interview can be read at Sp1at.com.

Interview with Craig Duswalt
6 April 2005, 8:56 PM

1) How did you get the position of Axl Rose's personal assistant?
CD) I toured with Air Supply with Doug Goldstein. Doug eventually became the manager of GNR and he asked me if I was ready to go on the road again.

2) What did the position involve, and do you have any good stories relating to your time with the Guns n'roses camp?

CD) I took care of everything related to Axl and was with him 24/7. Too many great stories - too many to list here.

3) Did you leave the role of Axl Rose's personal assistant on good terms?

CD) Axl and I left on great terms and we are still friends to this day - even though he's a Raiders fan and I'm a Chiefs fan.

4) Have you heard the new Velvet Revolver album? If so, what are your opinions on it and have you seen them live?

CD) I think the album is great - I still hook up with Slash and Duff from time to time. I have yet to see them live.

5) Axl Rose has been getting alot of bad press recently over the time he has taken to complete the new Guns n'roses album, 'Chinese Democracy'. What is your opinion on this, and what is your opinion on Axl as a person?

CD) I heard most of the tracks back in 1999 at a dinner at Axl's house with Brian May of Queen - he was adding some guitar tracks. The songs were phenomenal. I do not know the exact reasons the album has not been released yet, but I do know that Axl will only release what he is extremely happy with - he will never settle for less.

Axl is one of the nicest guys in the world. He's not so great in public but I think it's because he's uncomfortable with his fame and probably because he's pretty much "invaded" all the time. One on one, he's great - he loves to discuss, debate... everything. Yes he has issues, but we all do. During the tour he was a great friend to me and a great friend to my wife. I have total respect for him.

6) What is your opinion on the current court case between Slash/Duff and Axl Rose relating to rights over old gnr material?

CD) I will not get into this.

7) Outside of Guns n'roses, what other famous people/rock stars have you met, that you can remember?

CD) Oh my God the list is endless. I'll type until it hurts. Elton John Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton Stephanie Seymour, Naomi Campbell, Christie Turlington Gianni Versace Brain May, Roger Taylor, John Deacon Led Zepplin The Who Liza Minnelli Elizabeth Taylor Spinal Tap Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love George Michael Annie Lennox David Bowie Air Supply Tommy Lee Tears For Fears Seal REO Speedwagon Def Leppard Dave Navarro Shannon Hoon Prince Madonna Monica Seles Ex-KC Chiefs - Derrick Thomas, Nick Lowery, Tim Grunhard etc., etc., etc., these are some of the ones I remember...

When was the last time you saw any of the members of old gnr

CD) Slash, Duff, Matt this past year. Dizzy about a year and a half ago, Gilby about a year ago.

9) What did you do after you left the role of Axl Rose's personal assistant, and what are you doing now?

CD) Started my own businesses. I own a theatre in Santa Clarita, California - Repertory East Playhouse. My wife and I also own a modeling and talent agency - Peak Models & Talent in LA.

10) Based on what you know about the new Guns n'roses album, are you confident Axl can make Guns n'roses big again?

CD) Not big. Huge.

Written by bigboss

http://www.sp1at.com/item.php?id=252

Happy13

Parkrocker
so jetzt kommt gleich wieder Ed8HvRiP2002:
[Klugscheissmodus]
Please do not post this rumour elsewhere, as people do moan. Thanks
[/Klugscheissmodus]

ne im ernst pasast schon oidi glaub hier freut sich jeder über gute nachrichten aus dem gn'r camp

O

oidi

ich poste einfach news, sobald es news gibt ;)
hab ich mir ab heute nm vorgenommen :lol:

Ed8HvRiP2002

Parkrocker
Happy13 schrieb:
so jetzt kommt gleich wieder Ed8HvRiP2002:
[Klugscheissmodus]
Please do not post this rumour elsewhere, as people do moan. Thanks
[/Klugscheissmodus]

ne im ernst pasast schon oidi glaub hier freut sich jeder über gute nachrichten aus dem gn'r camp

Also wenn der Autor schon extra schreibt, man soll den Text bitte nicht weitertragen, kann man sowas auch respektieren. Und für uns Gunnerfans gibt es wahrlich genug Seiten, die fast täglich News haben:
http://www.sp1at.com/phpBB2
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com
http://gunsnroses-forum.de/phpBB2

Happy13

Parkrocker
na dann möcht ich aber mal wissen wieso du bei mir gemeckert hast, ich hatte meine info auch von sp1at.com/phpBB2