Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

the_Clarence

nur_albert
Veteran
Website
www.clarence-alcoholics.de.vu
Slash

Offiziell Bestätigt
Saul Hudson (born 23 July 1965), better known by his stage name Slash, is a British and American musician. Originally from Stoke-on-Trent, England, he moved to Los Angeles, California as a child, where he began his career in the music industry. Slash is best-known as the former lead guitarist of hard rock band Guns N' Roses, with whom he performed and recorded between 1985 and 1996. He later formed the eponymous Slash's Snakepit and co-founded Velvet Revolver with his former bandmates Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum. His debut solo album, Slash, is due to be released in 2010. In August 2009, Time Magazine named him #2 on its list of the 10 Best Electric Guitar Players of All-Time.
Quelle Text

Myspace

CDs bei Amazon

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TheEmperor

Zu Gast bei Freunden
wäre natürlich sehr geil...aber hat der auf seinem Album nicht stimmlich und so über all Gaststars bei? wird dann sicher nicht einfach das dann auf die Bühne zu bringen :P

derdude

Parkrocker
Website
www.der-du.de
Man sollte vielleicht noch sagen wo das Gerücht herkommt. Slash äusserte in einem Interview mit BBC vom 25.Februar:

”I know we were talking about doing Download and… we’ll do some around Germany as well.”

icedearth

The American Dream
wäre natürlich sehr geil...aber hat der auf seinem Album nicht stimmlich und so über all Gaststars bei? wird dann sicher nicht einfach das dann auf die Bühne zu bringen :P

Soviel ich weis wird Miles Kennedy von Alterbridge seine tour saenger.

Ich find das eine sehr realistische gereucht, und wuerde auch genial sein!

icedearth

The American Dream
Mehr infos zu gute alte Slash. Europa daten kommen naechste woche.

"March 8, 2010 - Monday

Hello out there, a little long between updates I know, but I've been busy with promo, rehearsal etc. But all is well, I just had a great little trip to Europe doing press, everybody was great. It was very productive all in all.

Its my pleasure to mention that I have finally regained control of my website from my old merch company, as I am no longer working with them. That means Slashonline.com will be active again ASAP.

Tour dates are coming together. I will have Europe, Japan & Australia dates to announce by next week. South America, Mexico & US dates will soon follow.

I'll announce the touring band next week as well. Its going to be a pretty fucking cool band to say the least.

The new "Slash model" Les Paul comes out April 1st in the USA & Custom Shop limited edition models. The Epiphone version hits the stores August 1st.

The Marshall AFD is in development & coming along fantastically. We'll keep you in the loop at afd100.com. This is definitely one hell of a Marshall!

The 1st single from my solo record, "By the Sword" featuring Andrew Stockdale is out, so hit up your local radio station & get them to play it. Use what ever means of coercion possible!

That's it for now but I will have all the show updates & band details coming your way this week.

Until then, caio! Iiii|; ),"

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=420167906&blogId=530592278

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Touring Line-Up:

* Slash - Guitar
* Myles Kennedy (ALTER BRIDGE) - Vocals, Guitar
* Bobby Schneck (WEEZER, GREEN DAY) - Rhythm Guitar
* Dave Henning (DOUG PINNICK, BIG WRECK) - Bass
* Brent Fitz (ALICE COOPER, VINCE NEIL) - Drums

icedearth

The American Dream
Jetzt das er nicht fur Sosi bestaetigt wuerde, bin ich 99% das er bei RIP dabei ist. Er sagt das naechste woche kommen bestaetigungen, RIP ist bestimmt dabei!

McLeo

Parkrocker
Musste auf Festivalguide und dann runterscrollen bis Rock im Park, da steht er im Lineup...

Helmtiger

Parkrocker
Oh mann dass is so dermaßen !!!!!!!!

......ich glaub ich hab mich grad nass gemacht.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.