Tequila?

SumJ

Parkrocker
Haah!
Looks like this thread for English discussions is dead (or cold?) Let's try, as most probably one of few Indians to the RiP 2012 (my first), traveling is going to be crazy.

One genuine question- I was wondering if glass bottle is allowed atleast at the camping site, any info? Cuz I wanna bring my 0.7l tequila bottle(s), with salt and lemon (and beers, ofcourse). No Tequila no party legacy continues..^^

Also, is Friday afternoon to reach at the site is too late to seize a good camping spot and center stage?

And because we are only 2 of us atm, I very much look forward to expand the group so you are most welcome to join for the 4cl shots! (who wouldn't?) :)

Cheers

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Toxicity

PR-Vergnügungswart
Veteran
Website
www.museek.de
Be Welcome!
Unfortunately glass bottles are not allowed at the camping site.
Friday afternoon is very late. Don't you have the opportunity
To reach nuremberg earlier?
You can join our Parkrocker Meeting which is in Front of the C4 Camping area And bring your Tequila ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kerstin79

Parkrocker
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello you,

i am sorry to tell you that Glas Bottles are not allowed.... i guess because of Security Reasons..... :(( Only Way to take your beloved Tequila with you would be to fill it in PET(Plasticbottles ) .... i can´t imagine that Plasticbottles should be a Problem.... :) #

A bigger Problem can be to get a good Place for Camping when you arrive at Friday Afternoon... :( many People arrive at Thursday afternoon/evening , so i guess the best places will be occupied by them :((

But i don´t think to get in Contact with other People should be a Problem on Festivals....
start with your tent-neighbours left and right, then with your Camping Ground.... ok, don´t know how many Bottles of Tequila you would bring with you *lol*

Just relax, i am sure everything is going to be good.... you are not alone *sing *

and i think it´s just so quiet here because most of the Parkrocker are speaking German .... and i guess, some People, me included, were not sooo interested in School learning perfect English, so if you find any Mistakes above , i don´t want them back, you can take them :)

Wish you a great Festival, but did you really come from India to Bavaria ???

ahhh toxicity war schneller.... dabei hab ich mir so Mühe gegeben mit meinem naja, bisschen, Englisch :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kerstin79

Parkrocker
Website
www.facebook.com
waaaruummmmm ? was hab ich getan ???
ich weiss das mein englisch nicht das beste ist aber soo schlimm ??? :cry:

dafür hab ich bei dir auch schon nen rechtschreibfehler entdeckt.... SOOOOO!!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kerstin79

Parkrocker
Website
www.facebook.com
i tried my Best.... it seems it was not good enough .... :( but i made the Morning of Toxicity a little bit more funny..... immerhin :sagnix:

ach und den von Jimmy und der Rocklady auch noch... na schön das ihr es alle perfekt könnt.. :P
ich red mich damit raus das ich schon etwas länger aus der Schule draussen bin und fast alles
wieder vergessen habe. und der Loddar kann zwar kein Englisch aber hat def. mehr Geld wie
ihr....., wer weiss, ich vielleicht auch, vielleicht kauf ich mir ein Englisch-Lern-Buch :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SumJ

Parkrocker
How much beloved Tequila could you expect? ;)
Thanks for the info guys. Very much appreciated. No complains on English from Deutsche Leute!
Mein Deutsche ist nicht Gut, aber es macht nichts! :D

I realize the mistake of not being there earlier, but I'll try to attend at C4, thanks, guess first thing I'll have to do is to occupy closest to center stage for Metallica. And Skrillex!!

As long as a place not too close to those Dixi toilets, I'm fine and too drunk to think more!^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

jessay77

Parkrocker
ok that awnsers my question LoL infront of campsite C4 Thnxx guys :p

my german writing sucks ass and i just make my dutch sound german :P that generally works. And well being drunk we all speak the same language right ;)

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Yep. We meet at 6pm on thursday in front of the main entrance to C4. On the street near the party tent on the "Große Strasse". You will recognise us easily by our yellow parkrocker shirts.

Geronimo

Parkrocker
To continue this thread, I could keep my glass bottles in the car in the car park I guess? And just go back there and fill the contents of whatever bottle into an empty coke bottle or something and bring it back? :D

The car parks are not too far from the camp site it seems!

El_Cattivo

El_lenlange Wartezeit
Yes, that's right.
Keeping glass bottles in your car is not a problem.
Depending on both your parking lot and your campsite it won't take you more than 5-20 minutes to your car.

Geronimo

Parkrocker
Great! One thing about RaR was that we arrived thursday late afternoon and ALL camp-sites were full, so we had to camp 7 km from the festival entrance!!

This year I think we will try to be in Nürnberg thursday morning! :) From what I can see the camp sites do not open before thursday morning some time.

El_Cattivo

El_lenlange Wartezeit
The area at RiP is not that big as at RaR.
From the furthermost campsites it is about 1 to 1,5km to the festival entrance.
However, it will not be a problem to get a much better spot of land to put up your tent if you arrive Thursday morning :)
The campsites open 8 AM.