Terrible sound at CenterStage

Paltam

Parkrocker
I was there Saturday to alternstage and the sound was perfect, as it should be at a festival like this. Instead on the CenterStage I felt really bad sound, this is certainly not the fault of the groups (I refer in particular to Beatsteaks and System), but I think the system had major problems and I felt muffled voices, drums, and guitars. I've been to other big festival (the Novarock for example) and the sounds are always perfect with quality similar to that of the recording, not here.
Someone else agrees with me?? This is normal in Rock im Park??

If this is the quality that can be expected at the Rock Im Park I do not think will never go back and I would recommend everyone to go somewhere else.

Ü-liner

Startseite: Fixed.
Did you have changed your position at Center Stage often? The sound is so different at Center stage, it depends where you are standing. The sound problem has a long tradition in nürnberg due conflicts with the neighbourhood. worst sound i remember was in 2009. this year was very well in my eyes ;)

P.S. an alle ripler die mein englisch verarschen wollen: my english des is very well, bröcklersweis und gar net schnell ;)