Witz pass auf

Dom

Parkrocker
Die kleine Nina hat zum ersten mal ihre Periode bekommen und ist mit der Situation leicht überfordert. Sie geht zum kleinen Fritzi und sagt: "Ich hab so Angst bei mir blutets unten, kannst du dir das nicht mal anschaun?" "Klar!", sagt der Fritzi, zieht ihr die Hose aus und legt sich unter sie. Entsetzt reisst er die Augen auf und schreit: "Ach du Scheisse, der ganze Sack is abgerissen!!"

kartoffel

Parkrocker
Frauenfreundschaften:
Eine Frau ist die ganze Nacht nicht nach Hause gekommen.

Am nächsten Morgen hat sie ihrem Mann erzählt, dass sie bei einer Freundin übernachtet hat. Ihr Mann hat ihre 10 besten Freundinnen angerufen. Keine der Freundinnen hat die Aussage bestätigt.

Männerfreundschaften:
Ein Mann ist die ganze Nacht nicht nach Hause gekommen.
Am nächsten Morgen hat er seiner Frau erzählt, dass er bei einem Freund übernachtet hat. Seine Frau hat seine 10 besten Freunde angerufen. 5 seiner Freunde haben ihr sofort bestätigt, dass er bei ihnen war und die anderen 5 haben sogar behauptet, er wäre noch da!

Sad but true xD

haha wie geil:smt043:smt043

alkofurti

Parkrocker
Ein Mann sitzt im eigentlich ausverkauften Stadion des EM-Finales und hat neben sich einen leeren Sitz. Irritiert fragt er den Zuschauer auf der anderen Seite des leeren Platzes, ob der Platz jemandem gehöre.

"Nein", lautet die Antwort. "Der Sitz ist leer."

"Aber das ist doch unmöglich! Wer in aller Welt hat eine Karte für das EM-Finale, dem größten sportlichen Ereignis des Jahres, und lässt dann den Sitz ungenutzt?"

"Nun, der Sitz gehört zu mir. Meine Frau wollte mitkommen, aber sie ist kürzlich verstorben. Es ist das erste EM-Finale, das wir uns nicht gemeinsam ansehen können, seitdem wir geheiratet haben."

"Oh, das tut mir leid. Aber wollte denn niemand Ihrer Verwandten oder Freunde an ihrer Stelle mitkommen?"

Der Mann schüttelt den Kopf: "Nein, die sind alle auf der Beerdigung."

the_Clarence

nur_albert
Veteran
Website
www.clarence-alcoholics.de.vu
Auf dem Weg zum Friedhof kommt ein Trauerzug an einem See vorbei, an dem ein Angler sitzt.

Dieser sieht den Zug, steht auf, nimmt seine Mütze ab und verneigt sich vor dem Trauerzug. Nach der Beerdingung kommt der Pfarrer auf dem Rückweg wieder an dem See vorbei und spricht den Angler an und sagt ihm, wie beeindruckt er war. Darauf der Angler: "Ach wissen Sie Herr Pfarrer, wenn man 25 Jahre miteinander verheiratet war!"

Ein amerikanisches Schiff ortet ein fremdes Objekt, das seinen Weg versperrt. Der US-Kapitän: "Bitte ändern Sie Ihren Kurs 15 Grad nach Norden, um eine Kollision zu vermeiden." Antwort: "Ich empfehle, Sie ändern Ihren Kurs 15 Grad nach Süden, um eine Kollision zu vermeiden."

Amerikaner: "Dies ist der Kapitän eines Schiffs der US-Marine. Ich sage noch einmal: Ändern Sie Ihren Kurs!"

Antwort "Nein. Ich sage noch einmal: Sie ändern Ihren Kurs!" Der Amerikaner wird wütend: "Dies ist der Flugzeugträger 'USS Lincoln', das zweitgrößte Schiff in der Atlantikflotte der Vereinigten Staaten.

Wir werden von drei Zerstörern, drei Kreuzern und mehreren Hilfsschiffen begleitet. Ich verlange, dass Sie Ihren Kurs 15 Grad nach Norden, das ist Eins-Fünf-Grad nach Norden, ändern, oder es werden Gegenmaßnahmen ergriffen, um die Sicherheit dieses Schiffes zu gewährleisten!"

Antwort: "Dies ist ein Leuchtturm. Sie sind dran."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hägar

Parkrocker
ja auch für amis gibts grenzen, auch wenn sies oft nicht glauben wollen

Mega

Mega Blau Bär
Weil ich grad den Witz mit dem Schiff der Us-Marine gelesen hab ist mir auch noch einer eingefallen.

Bush und Putin fahren übers mehr und reden von ihren U-booten. Auf einmal taucht ein Uboot vor Ihnen auf und Putin sagt das ist meine Überraschung. Das beste ist das Uboot kann 5 Monate unter Wasser bleiben ohne aufzutauchen. Bush fragt den Kapitän wie lange waren Sie denn jetzt unter Wasser. Der Kapitän antwortet 5 Monate. Bush ist schon verblüfft aber sagt zu Putin 50 km in dieser Richtung ist ein Uboot von uns unterwegs. Sie beschliessen hinzufahren. Das Uboot taucht auf und Putin fragt den Kapitän. Wie lang könnt ihr unter Wasser bleiben? Der Kapitän antwortet 7 Monate ohne aufzutauchen und Putin ist schwer beeindruckt und sagt zu Bush wie ist sowas möglich. Das ist unmöglich. Bush sagt wir sind euch eben ein paar Jahre vorraus. So machen sich beide aufn Rückweg. Auf einmal taucht ein Uboot auf. Bush und Putin schauen sich an und fragen ist das eines von euch beide sagen nein. Die Luke geht auf der Kapitän schaut raus und schreit H*il H*tler habt ihr a bisserl Benzin dabei?

Mega

Mega Blau Bär
Wie gewinnt man das Herz einer Frau?
-Respektiere Sie
-Höre Ihr gut zu
-Küsse Sie
-Halt Sie fest
-Unterstütze Sie
-Kauf Ihr was Schönes
-Beschütze Sie
-Liebe Sie
-Geh bis ans Ende der Welt für Sie

Wie gewinnt man das Herz eines Mannes?
- Komm Nackt und bring Bier mit

xD

Danny

Parkrocker
Warum essen Kannibalen gern schwangere Frauen?

Wegen der Kinder Überraschung und der extra Portion Milch.:lol:

the_Clarence

nur_albert
Veteran
Website
www.clarence-alcoholics.de.vu
A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.
'Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?'
'Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature.'
'The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, 'It looks like you have seen a lot of action.'
'Yes, ma'am, a lot of action.
The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, 'You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself.'
The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, 'You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?'
'1955, ma'am.
'Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to 'relax' him several times.
Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, 'Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!'
The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his serious voice, 'I hope not, it's only 2130 now.'

-----

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.
A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.
The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.
The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with an unanimous 'yes.
The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively
filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

'Now,' said the professor as the laughter subsided, 'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things---your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions---and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car. The sand is everything else---the small stuff. 'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, 'there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.
'Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Spend time with your children and grandchildren. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your spouse out to dinner.
Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.'
One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, 'I'm
glad you asked.'
The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DrumZ

SpamZ
When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.
A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.
The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.
The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with an unanimous 'yes.
The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively
filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

'Now,' said the professor as the laughter subsided, 'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things---your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions---and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car. The sand is everything else---the small stuff. 'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, 'there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.
'Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Spend time with your children and grandchildren. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your spouse out to dinner.
Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.'
One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, 'I'm
glad you asked.'
The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

:smt023 word

HerrDunst

kriegt keinen Titel
Bei einem jungen Paar reicht das Haushaltsgeld nie für den ganzen Monat. Daraufhin meint Er zu Ihr: "Wir brauchen dringend mehr Geld. Du musst nebenbei noch anschaffen gehen!" Zuerst ziert Sie sich und macht Ihm eine Szene, aber schließlich willigt sie doch ein. Am Ende des Monats legt Sie Ihm ihre Einnahmen vor: 252 €uro und 50 Cent! Er (zornig): "Welcher Idiot hat denn da nur 2 €uro 50 gegeben?" Sie (verdutzt): "Na, jeder!

Hägar

Parkrocker
@the Clarence

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
G

Gelöschte Mitglieder 9424

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.

ATTORNEY: Are you sexually active?
WITNESS: No, I just lie there.

ATTORNEY: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
WITNESS: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS: I forget.
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, ‘Where am I, Cathy?’
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan!

ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
WITNESS: We both do.
ATTORNEY: Voodoo?
WITNESS: We do.
ATTORNEY: You do?
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn’t it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn’t know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: Uh, he’s twenty.

ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Are you #*%^@ %) with me?

ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Uh…. I was getting laid!

ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Are you #@%*&$ @ me? Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?

ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
WITNESS: Now whose death do you suppose terminated it?

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Guess.

ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a
deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people. Would you like to rephrase that?

ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
WITNESS: Oral.

ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!

ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Huh….are you qualified to ask that question?

And the best for last?

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.