Audioslave

Marienkefa

mexican Gemüsehexe
Veteran
Oh toll, da hätte ich ja locker hingehen können wenn man noch so gut reinkam... Naja, auch nicht so schlimm, immerhin hab ich sie am Southside gesehen.

Tha Rage

Mexican Stageprayer
protectedimage.php

Audioslave, one of the biggest rock bands in the world, will soon release 'Doesn’t Remind Me', the second single from their hugely successful album, 'Out Of Exile'. The single gets released on October 31.

CD Times has the video of 'Doesn't Remind Me', available to view now by clicking the link below:

Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me Video

Fresh from a run of sell out dates around the world, including some of the biggest festivals in Europe, 'Doesn’t Remind Me' sees the group in mellow mood with some of Chris Cornell’s most reflective lyrics.

The track will be released on the same day as the band’s debut DVD, entitled 'Live In Cuba'.

The DVD documents the historic events in May when Audioslave became the first ever American rock band to perform in US-embargoed Cuba. The group played a free show for 60,000 fans in Havana’s Anti-Imperialist Plaza on 6th May 2005. The DVD will include the performance and a documentary looking behind the scenes at the event that was organised by the U.S. Treasury Department and the Instituto Cubano de la Musica and was staged, ironically, in a plaza built specifically for mass protests against the American government. Through the collective past of Tom Morello (guitars), Tim Commerford (bass) and Brad Wilk (drums) - all once members of Rage Against The Machine - the band are no strangers to speaking out against their own government.

In the UK in June, Audioslave played three sold out Brixton Academy shows as well as several sold out regional dates, with fans hearing renditions of previous hits Cochise, Like A Stone and Be Yourself, the first single from Out Of Exile. In a real treat for fans, songs from the band’s collective pasts in Rage Against The Machine and Soundgarden also regularly get an airing live, including Black Hole Sun and Killing In The Name.

Out Of Exile proved a huge hit around the world, debuting at #5 in the UK. It also entered the charts at #1 in the US as well as Mexico, New Zealand and Norway, #2 in Brazil and #3 in Australia and Ireland.