Centerstage Camping

BFR-Ben

Parkrocker
ich hab mein ticket bestellt :D
aber ich denk ma wir werden dort auch ordentlich Stimmung machen wie auf den anderen Zeltplätzen
ich finds jedenfalls ein klasse angebot von dem veranstalter

mightynighty

Parkrocker
Hi,

If I bought centerstage tickets and arrive fairly late (Thursday evening), should I still be able to get a "good" spot? I don't mind whether I'm at the front or the back of the (surprisinly large, for what I'm paying) camping area, but I'd hate to get stuck next to the toilets or something fun of that sort.
If any of you know how quickly good spots usually fill up, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Maya

Balu

Forums-Opa
Veteran
Hi Maya,

since this is the first year where the centerstage camping tickets are available, there are no experiences with the situation yet.

The best spots are of course away, but that extra price thing might work for you there. Since you cant change it anyways, i guess you have to make the best of the situation when you arrive

roman2k

Since RiP will be sold out this year for the first time in its history it's really difficult to say whether you'll be able to get a good spot at Thursday evening.

If you would buy the Centerstage ticket it would be rather less a problem because this camping area won't be overcrowded since you have to pay extra for it.